Are you looking to grow your food business sales and exposure?
Book this 1 day intensive course to discover new and exciting opportunities to grow your food business from strength to strength.
We will cover the following:
- How to use Content Marketing (blogging, vlogging and social media) to reach more customers and make more sales, particularly if you have a limited or no marketing budget.
- How to use great Branding and Packaging to make more sales (particularly if you are on a budget).
- How to research, explore and access niche routes to market for your product.
- How to conduct useful but cost effective market research.
- How to network within local food communities to seek new opportunities and grow your business.
This is for you if you are one of the following:
This a hugely popular course due to how practical, useful and current the content is. Please book early to avoid disappointment. The course will take place online ( the link for entry will be sent to attendees after payment has been made). Times shown are GMT, UK timezone so please check whether you are able to attend in your timezone before booking. If you are unsure as to whether you can benefit from this event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The link for virtual entry will be sent to you. You will need reliable wifi and internet connection to enjoy and participate in the course.
I’m Ashanti. A *Digital FoodBiz Strategist* - What on earth does that mean?
It means I help Food Creatives and Foodpreneurs create digital content which equals paying customers and clients. To date I have not spent a penny on paid advertising or marketing. Yet the global Women In Food community continues to grow everyday! How can this be?
I create and share valuable and resource filled content strategically for free! This has helped me to attract my ideal customers and clients without spending a penny of marketing. I now advise other Foodpreneurs and Food Creatives on how to put their content to work so they win more clients and customers!
I'm also the founder of Female Foodpreneur Collective, an online network which celebrates, connects and inspires women in the food and drink industry. Come on over to meet me in our free global facebook community. And I host the Women In Food Podcast - the show which helps women in food grow their business and career. Yes I am a very busy Foodpreneur but I love to see foodie businesses thrive. Looking forward to meeting you!